RE: [RC] The Trace and Mud - Paul

I'm a little nervous too. When you get that much rain, small wet weather creeks can turn into the Mississippi River Junior.  Any idea how much of that there might be?

For the first time ever, I actually packed all my stuff really early (two days ago). I am excited that Angie Fura is offering the Cavalry option.

We will see how the weather looks before heading out.

Paul N. Sidio
Piper (who hates mud)
Spokane MO.