RE: [SPAM] Re: [RC] [RC] Spanish Mustangs - Terry Banister

We are still a "free" country, but  we already have licenses for dogs, licenses for vehicles, and licenses for professional practices. It is a means of regulation that we are already used to, and unfortunately it is a necessary evil when living in huge social environments. "Freedon" does not = Unrestricted behavior practices(hedonism and anarchy). Large social groups need controls and boundaries in order to function. Non-food animals no longer have much function in our society, and therefore, need to be regulated differently than in the past.

No one mentioned anything about putting a stop to professional or preservation breeding ~ But regulation and accountability are needed! Those who are "the irresponsible ones don't bother to follow the regulations" need to be penalized for noncompliance! It is simply time for regulation. Society is going through huge metamorphosis, and the animal-keeping practices of the past need to be revisited - regulated and controlled.

Terry