RE: [RC] Spanish Mustangs - Ranelle Rubin

Laney,

You are right, I do not know anything about his breeding program. But, I can say that when there are that many horses dependent on leased or rented pasture for their survival, having created such magnificent animals seems such a waste.

I just hope that by posting on here, some will go to good homes.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx