[RC] Spanish Mustangs - wilderness pursuit

Today my friend called with the news that he has lost some very important summer pastures-due to the death of a dear friend.

He feels he needs to take several of his Reg. Spanish Mustang yearling & 2 yr. old geldings to the local auction barn and he is just sick with that thought.

These horses have many direct bloodlines to several of the Mustangs that raced in AERC –one stallion a Jim Jones recipient!

Please log on to his web site to see for yourself the impressive records on these horses-He will sell these gelding for the bottom price.

  www.horseheadranch.com use the contact information and talk with Kim or Mike.

Thank you.

Or you may email me direct for some of the basic costs.