[RC] trailers - Alice Yovich

I have only ever own straight load stock trailers. When hauling in the beginning I often left my horses loose if they were traveling alone. Now I have a bigger stock trailer and I put one in front and one in back though I could probably put in 3 or 4 if I wanted to.  The front horse usually rides forward to eat hay out of the manger. The back horse usually turns around, but this is their preference in a straight load trailer too (same horse in front and back usually)

Alice Yovich, MT-BC, LMT

NATRC Region 4, Texas

http://www.alicestrailridethroughlife.blogspot.com/