Re: [RC] VV March Madness - Marirose Six

That's ok Angie, I've got at least 4 I can ride.I'll be honest though, I'm already weather wimping today. It's not the cold, mind you, but the winds! Kriminy, it'd blow me off my mule today!
As for shoes, mine don't have any right now, still have snow here. But, I can put them on if I need them. :o) YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 5:59 AM, <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Oh Darn! This means I'll have to ride every day! :o)
>>OK Angie, the challenge is ON. :o

Alright, but I gotta warn ya...I've got THREE with good shoes on right now, and some good footing trail I can always pull the fourth out for (I sent a post to John asking about can ya have 4). May have to consult with Jody on pain killers for the knees though. >G< Oh yeah...and then there's Spring Break coming up...and the time change!!..... >this is gonna hurt<

Rode 20 miles yesterday, but we took a newbie along and she started hurting pretty early. Had to do LOTS of walking. I think that did more damage to my body than 35 fast ones would have!

Angie

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww