[RC] treeless saddles & endurance. - Heidi Vanderbilt

There are many of us riding in treeless saddles. I have 3 Tevis completions in a Bob Marshall Sports Saddle. ?This is a great saddle for most horses, in my experience. I ?do have one horse who does better in a Specialized Saddle, but he's the only one who didn't do well in the treeless. Heidi

Heidi Vanderbilt
LuckyPup Ranch
12000 S Wrong Mountain Road
Benson, AZ? ?85602