[RC] VV March Madness - rides2far

>>Oh Darn! This means I'll have to ride every day! :o)
>>OK Angie, the challenge is ON. :o

Alright, but I gotta warn ya...I've got THREE with good shoes on right now, and some good footing trail I can always pull the fourth out for (I sent a post to John asking about can ya have 4). May have to consult with Jody on pain killers for the knees though. >G< Oh yeah...and then there's Spring Break coming up...and the time change!!..... >this is gonna hurt<

Rode 20 miles yesterday, but we took a newbie along and she started hurting pretty early. Had to do LOTS of walking. I think that did more damage to my body than 35 fast ones would have!

Angie