From: Susan
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] One last comment about the shot cat from a pigeon fancier's wife

I've long ago discovered we don't live alone on this planet.  Ole Ben Franklin was right about winning more friends by being nice than by using a tart word.  When a neighbor does something that bothers me, I use a soft voice (it turns away wrath) and work on a solution.  Of course, I'm blessed with wonderful neighbors who try to get along.  One or two of my neighbors don't understand this concept and their pests...I mean pets...have mysteriously disappeared.