RE: [RC] [RC] Pres cup - Ginger Bill

Hi! I'm with you Catfish. The weather is beautiful today. I'm just about finished cleaning our motorhome. Just need to spend a few more minutes out there and then I'm catching a horse and I'm outa here. My first ride of the season is in March. The Rides of March here I come. It'll be nice to catch up on things with some of my endurance buddies. I know we'll all be laughing and having a blast. It is so refreshing and invigorating. Ridecamp can sure be a downer at times. Too much time at the computer and not enough time on a horse, I think. Happy trails to all. Ginger

From: "Catfish Daniels" <catfishdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC]   Pres cup
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:05:05 -0800

Well, Lisa - I guess you did your research on the computer which undoubtedly has become gospel. I guess that sums it all up - end of discussion. Good for you to ride, take care, and love your horse(s) the way you believe is best. I happen to be on the same side with you on that one. When it appears that people do things completely different than I do, I try to openmindedly investigate their practices - and I was fortunate enough to pick the brains of some endurance riders with direct experiences in that environment. My post originated not with the intend to defend or take sides with anyone - I was just trying to share a few little facts based on real life experiences rather than opinions and finger pointing based on internet research on the other side of the globe.

Enjoy the trails. It's in the high 60's today and I'm going riding.

Catfish