[RC] time and money to do this sport - Ed Kilpatrick

hi mike,  nice to hear that you are getting back in the game.   we wondered where you were!  thought you just rode off into the sunset on that old bag of bones!

my thoughts on the subject,  dont lose sight of the fact that this is a game.  some play it more than others and to a different degree.  there is no secret formula to use to find the time or money.  you just have to figure out how important it is for you to ride and how much you can ride.  you can be like a lot of folks and ride 2 or 3 times per year.  or, you could make some serious sacrifices and make a quasi-career out of this game.   or somewhere in between the two extremes. only you can decide that.  any amount of endurance riding(or any other game that you like to play) will take time away from some other aspect of your life.

cowboy ed