[RC] Heavyweight Riders - Rob Losey

I'm a heavyweight ! Was 276# on Jan 1st, before I started my diet. That didn't include tack, saddle, or socks. I'm a big guy. But I know it ! If someone points a finger and says; "Wow he's big ! " I don't go into shock and get all upset. I already knew I was big.

I won't win any Olympic Track and Field medals either. Those guy winning are all young, skinny, and muscley. I don't think the Olympic should come up with a old, heavy, and worn out category just to fit me.

I'm just happy to ride. Yes to finish is to win, but 1st, is 1st, is 1st, is 1st, no matter what you weigh. It's seem silly to pretend otherwise !

If your heavy like me, and some skinny person upset you, don't get mad. Remember what we use to do when we were kids. :-) When they aren't looking just grab them and sit on them until they give up.

Rob and Annabelle