Re: [RC] Time and Money to do this Sport - Karla Watson

I LOVE this!! ha ha....sounds like a die-hard endurance rider!
I'm a self-employed hair stylist who schedules clients AROUND her ride schedule. Had one client say once, "when I called you on Friday and didn't hear back from you for a few days, I knew you were at one of those endurance rides." ;-)
----------------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon
Then you can tell your current employer, "I need Friday off." and if he
is unwilling to give it to you, you can quit or he can fire you if you
take it off anyway.