Re: [RC] [RC] New Years in NM - Dawn Carrie

<The course is nothing but a race track, fast flat and kinda boring. >

Yeah, I was doing back flips with excitement a number of months ago when I saw that there was giong to be a new 100 mile ride in NM over New Year's...already practically packing the trailer to go!  I enquired about what the trails were going to be like, and the reply was, "as flat and fast as possible."  I nearly gagged with disgust.  And of course immediately crossed it off my list of consideration.  No thanks, I prefer endurance riding, not flat track racing.  Looks like the UAE stuff has unfortuantely made it to the US.   :(

Dawn Carrie, Texas (endurance rider)