RE: [RC] trash - Ranelle Rubin

My manure is turned into garden gold! Excess hay too!

If anyone wants to know how to set up a great compost area, let me know.

Manure
Hay
Kitchen green garbage
Wood ash
Leaves
Yard clippings
Garden waste

...all go into bins...steaming bins right at the moment with our chilly day! I use the finished stuff to fertilize my garden in the summer.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx