Re: [RC] trash - SandyDSA

We USD to have a great system here in Bear Valley - a place to dump manure and green waste - free; a place for ashes - free; a place for thistle - free; dumpsters for all other trash - free; and against the front wall an area we called The Mall - where you could leave or FIND appliances, furniture, etc. Whatever was there was free - whatever was left was hauled away. Part of our whopping 60 or so a month fee, includes water.

So then a bumch of jerks who moved here and  built or whatever started dumping counter tops and with plumbing attached into the green waste, and whatever else wherever they pleased. So now our mall is history, and at some point soon they tell us we have to separate our manure from green waste. I have a question -is HAY green waste or manure? I sure as heck am NOT going to sift the two apart and have TWO separate trailers!

Anyway, just one example of how some selfish slobs can ruin it for the rest. I sure miss ou rmall!

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com