[RC] New Years in NM - Rusty

Well, the day has begun and I have escaped for a bit to the local Starbucks to get warm.

The 100 is going well with a total of 20 riders.

The 50 has 12 and the 25 has 13, a small ride. Tomorrows 50 will be very small I think.

The course is nothing but a race track, fast flat and kinda boring. The sun has come out today and making it much prettier than yesterday in the clouds and cold.

The first four miles (of every loop) is along the highway (sorta) with views of billboards, truck stops and correction centers. The desert littered with shameful trash from the migration of trucks and cars cruising along the highway, McDonalds cups, Wal-mart bags, boxes and all the like. A real shame our culture has no problem throwing trash out the window and ruining the beauty our land. I regret that this is the side of America our foreign guest will see. The good thing is I understand the rest of the trail is wonderful and the footing could not be better.

Cheers,

Rusty

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.