RE: [RC] Human Heart Rate Question - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Since your 138 is not purely representative of stress on your heart but rather absolute lack of oxygenation "due to lung , " as long as you are confortable".Not a satisfactory answer,not as scientifically  exquisitely quantifiably" American" as Beverley kane's I supposed.But if you read hers in between the line at the end of the day it is still back to gut feeling and my gut feeling is you are doing ok . keep at it regularly and you will be better .Just do not go beyond the crest .What is the crest you may ask  .Just beyond  that ''As long as you are comfortable'' zone .Life is an art !
  .There must be a lot of fibrosis in your lung ! You are lucky to be alive .How does it happened  in America .Over here that would be due to paraquat , mostly now banned in the developed world but popular still here because of pricing .
Dr Nik

From: Amber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Human Heart Rate Question
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:14:59 -0600

For Amber who is hitting 70 , it would be  around 125 to 130 .

When I rode my horse yesterday, my HR was 138.  Much better than the 150 on the previous ride.  How long do you think I should be able to ride at a time with a HR between 135-145?

Amber

Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live