[RC] Full Circle Ranch - Steph Teeter

New Advertiser on Endurance.Net!

Full Circle Ranch
Bill Basham & Angie Reitmeier

"We have been working horses for a large part of our adult lives and have learned what it takes for a horse to become a reliable safe mount for most disciplines. We love Arabs and have worked many that are now enjoying successful careers as endurance horses at all levels of competition. Any horse that we work will become solid in the arena with a good understanding of how to move all of their body parts willingly and softly. We use the arena work to start building confidence, softness and willingness. We are surrounded by the mountains of North Idaho which we use for every horse as their next classroom. They will all see game, cross water, cross bridges, go through a lot of brush, go up and down steep terrain, lead the way, follow and move cattle as part of their work with us. Our horses become confident with themselves and with the human as a leader. For the sport of endurance this translates into a safer and less reactive horse who will take direction from the rider. Many of our horse owners come here to study with us and to learn what their horses know so that when they go home there is a productive dialog started. We have spent much of our lives learning the horse and learning how to help their humans understand and work more efficiently with them. I know that we can help you and your horse, please get in touch with us for your training or educational needs or for solving any problems that you may have. "

http://www.fullcircle-ranch.com

Check it out!