[RC] Rc Human Heart Rate Question :Amber Roberts - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Amber ,
 I would concur with your doctor .Our average resting HR is usually between 60 to 80 , 90 if you are not fit maybe .Normal guys riding may hit at the most 100 or low 90's .135 to 150 ,depending on your age , already represent around 90 % of your maximum target heart rate working on the basis that maximum target heart for any exercise should be below 90 %{ between 70 to 90 % } of[ 220 - your age] .
look at the brighter side of things : even with half a lung capacity you can still enjoy some riding .You are blessed .
Dr Nik

Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live