[RC] New Ride /Mt Diablo - jeanne pepper

I did my first ever competive ride on Mt Diablo(a NATRC) in 1979.The campsite was some club grounds,I believe?The last time I rode there was at an endurance race in the early 90's where our ridecamp was a private ranch with a race-track?.I think the word was that camping was limited on the mountain & that was why it was difficult to hold an event of any size.
Riding on the mountain was challanging,good trails & I remember hitting snow on the very top one year & it being incredibly hot another time.I'd go back there to ride if given the chance.