Re: [RC] Malaysia WEC2008 - qualifications criterias - Endurance Net

This is kind of a moot point tho as who in their right mind would even enter an event that might, if they had problems, cause them to loose their CoC. No, IMO the effect of this (on the USA at least) is that we should reconsider the way we have (in the past) had all of the riders (long list and through to short list) compete at official events to "prove" their worthiness of representing the USA at a WEC. Now that system simply puts qualified horse/rider teams in?jeopardy. ?A way should be devised which does not risk the (limited) pool of qualified teams.

As for the AERC issues, I think it's likely not a relevant part of the picture (for WEC qualification/selection).

jt