Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5501 - Chipnml

In a message dated 11/22/2007 10:15:54 P.M. Central Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Rocky is a German Shepherd, steady,
doing his  job.  Jackie is a Border Collie...you get the  picture.

That's a great analogy....I once had someone comment on the fact that I seemed to prefer Arabs and Border Collies....both high energy animals.  Although my three Arabs are soooo different.  Earen would be the Golden Retriever that everyone loves.  Cheers would definitely be a Jack Russel...pugnacious, in-your-face, gets a mindset about something and won't quit.  I'm not sure about Dezi yet, since he's still in the improving-with-every-ride stage, but at this point I'd say some little dog who's really anxious to please, but falls apart if you utter even one swear word.  I'd say poodle, but I'm MUCH fonder of him than I am of them.