Re: [RC] [RC] AERC president and denim jeans - Maryben Stover

Lari, I remember that.  I always tell my kids as Bill Bentham told me, never use anything new at a ride.  I still think that when I busted up my knee so bad it was because my new half chaps caught the edge of my Stubben saddle flap.  I remember feeling everything rip and tear before I hit the ground.........mb