Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 6:38 PM
Subject: [RC] jeans

Beth, put an all over sheepskin cover on your saddle.  It works.  I usually wear riding tights when I do distance just because I am not taking a chance on rubs.  However, with the sheepskin cover, I can ride in jeans and I have ridden about 15 miles.  But if your jeans get wet, you just might get rubs.  Jeanie