From: bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: splendacrest@xxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Aussies coming to the USA!
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:42:05 -0800

Jay, your message supports the old adage, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade."  We'll be so happy to meet and talk to you folks.  Our immediate family is well acquainted with the following Aussie endurance riders, either past or present:  Patsy Sinfield, Warwick Sinfield, Ron Malone, Irene Malone, et al.  All of these nice folks have been to our ranch, ridden our horses and competed in the 1986 FEI Championship that was hosted on our ranch and ridden on our Swanton Pacific 100 mile trail.

Barbara McCrary

Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au. It's simple!