RE: [RC] [RC] Aussies coming to the USA! - Maryanne Gabbani - Jay Randle

Oh boy Mary Anne

You better believe that we'd rather be trotting!!  But globetrotting comes a close second!  Some day I reckon we'll just have to globetrot over to your neck of the woods too!

How're the Games going?  Love your reports, BTW.......

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:17:40 +0200
> From: msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx
> To: splendacrest@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [RC] Aussies coming to the USA!
> CC: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Jay,
> I hope you guys have a great trip to the US. Just imagine, folks, if
> for some reason all your rides were cancelled you too could go
> globetrotting....but I bet everyone would rather just be trotting.
>
> Maryanne

Listen now! New music from the Rogue Traders.