[RC] Thanks Dave Smith - Jay Randle

HI Dave

Thanks for the suggestion about the BLM facility at Reno.  It sounds like a great idea, so we'll add it into the itinerary!

Now, regarding recognising us:  IT WON'T BE HARD!!  Firstly, we'll be the ones wandering about gawking at all the sights of Reno!!  Secondly, we'll be the ones with the funny accents!  Thirdly, we'll have bright gold sweaters on with "AUSTRALIA" on them.... just look out for us!  :-)

Hope to catch up with you at the Convention...........

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?