[RC] collapsed hip - Leah McGregor

Hi Laney, I lost your post somewhere in the achieves. But this is what I am referring to. I believe what my Chiro said I had was a unstable pelvis or something like that .
Here is what I see in riders and myself, you'll see that one foot is turned out when riding, hard to keep it turned it, as soon as you quite thinking about it pops back out. You see the foot and leg up if you look up it actually starts at the hip and being out of alignment, causes one leg to be longer than the other etc, back aches etc.
In my case when I finally was aware of it, some 1000 miles later, it was at a dressage show when I was taped and I thought what they heck is going on with that. Some people actually thought I was recovering from a broken leg/or   hip.
I also was surprised at how incredible weak that leg was. This became apparent at the gym when I could not even squeeze 5lbs with that leg....no joke. Of course in riding those distance miles I did, I reguarly would wear a spot on the inside of my L. leg, not the right, of course big hint ,but too busy to figure it out. And once I became aware of it I was surprised how many riders I see like that, pictures, down the trail etc. And the majority of them are women.
I had been getting alignments, but this last time I did not ride or do anything that would pop it back out of adjustment for 6 days, Huge difference.
Does that makes sense...so moral of the story, if you are rubbing a spot on just one leg....stop and think if through.
Leah

--
Leah McGregor
www.hungarianhorse.com