RE: [RC] collapsed hip - Bonnie Peralez

<I had been getting alignments, but this last time I did not ride or do anything that would pop it back out of adjustment for 6 days,>

I went to a chiro for a collapsed hip also. It seems to be very common in a lot of people. My chiropractor also rode and she would come and watch my dressage lesson. I was also having the horse chiropractor work on my horse because his pelvis always needed adjusting. We realized that either I was causing his problems or he was causing mine. So when he was adjusted, I would get adjusted and we both held our adjustments for a long time when we did it that way.

Bonnie

www.thistledown-borderterriers.com