Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 11:03 AM
Subject: [RC] Christmas presents

Hey guys, my mother in law has asked me to order my own Christmas present from her.  This gives me an unprecedented opportunity to get horse stuff from her!  Unfortunately, I think she will balk at what I really want -- a Specialized saddle.  LOL.  Also, she won't give me cash to pay for my horse's surgery.  So, I'd like ideas from these lists.  If you were ordering yourself a present for around $300.00 or less, what would you order?

I already bought my new horse a blanket and sheet.  I'd kind of like a new headstall for her but might have trouble ordering one because her head is sooooo tiny I might need to try it on her first.  I have a Timex Ironman GPS, but I've had two and both have gone bad in under a year each.  So, I'm thinking maybe a GPS.  Any other GPS's out there that fit on your wrist?  Maybe a really good saddle pad.  Ideas for small stuff that is vital to distance riding are welcome also.

Rhonda