Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:21 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Be part of the solution

Liz,

I just found several MN and WI rides on the AERC website ride calendar - in 2007.  Not any yet for 2008, but you can see the rides that were offered this year.  Go to aerc.org and click on the Ride Calendar.  Then select your region, MW, and you'll find your rides.  Most of the rides also have websites, and they all have contact info for the ride managers.

You can also set up a notification whereby you'll be sent an e-mail when a ride in your region is posted on-line.  I love it when I get the notice that another ride is posted, I always go check it out.  Whoever set up that program deserves a big thank you.

Hopefully you can find a mentor.  At the least, have some good times with your horse.  Good luck.

Carla Richardson
Colorado