[RC] Send in pics of YOUR horses' worst faults - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Thought I would throw something else out there today....we do seem to
be ALL online right now.   It's a challenge.  We ALL have them, we try
to hide them.  They are the faults that are horses have.  So, I will be
brave and go first.  I have attached a pic of a horse's back legs.  I
know he is a *little* cow hocked, but what do you think???

  Jody

  PS.  Now Angie owes us a pic of 7's belly.

  PSS.  That is Cash Pony's back legs.  That boy is
cowhocked....sometimes it's a bit hard to clean him up after a ride.

Click on link below or copy/paste: