[RC] Abuse-suggetions - Dianna Chapek

I like Roxanne's idea that "day-members" only be allowed to ride for completion.  I would go a step further though, & say that "day-members" only be allowed to ride WITH an AERC member as "sponsor".  The "sponsor" would then become as responsible for the abuse as the actual non-member rider.

Dianna
4093