[RC] Leveling trails - Laurie Baker

I was wondering if anybody has had experience leveling out the 'whoop-de-doos' that the ATV make out on the trails.  We are want to level them out in our area, but we are not sure what type of machinery to use.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Katie

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh*t...what a ride!"