[RC] pacing a ride 5-6mph, minmum time? - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS

Sounds like CTR to me.  If an LD becomes a paced ride what is CTR?

A bunch of trails around here have measured distances.  How does someone train for distance and rate/pace without knowing how far they go how fast.  If you don’t understand your horses rate of speed (oh I love pleasure riders that claim they rode 20 miles in 5 hours and only did 10, maybe 8) .  Well mentors are a good thing.