RE: [RC] Be part of the solution - Bonnie Peralez

<<That's already in place - it's called CTR or Competitive Trail Riding.>>

Hmmm…. It’s nothing like the CTR I ever did. All but one of my endurance rides (50’s and Tevis) were done before 1984 and the most problems I ever saw was that new people did not know how to pace their horse. I learned pacing and horsemanship in NATRC. Riding endurance was a piece of cake after that beginning. Maybe I am wrong, but I keep reading that LD is not a “race”. So if that is true, why would it matter if there was a cap on the finishing time? Make the cap 3 hours instead of 4 hours. That would be a nice working trot for 25 miles.

Bonnie

www.thistledown-borderterriers.com