RE: [RC] Ultium and "your" mash - Susan Cushing

I love the Ultium feed.  My horse has such "bloom" on it.  His coat is much shinier than on his previous feed.  The only thing is is Lappi does not love the liquorice flavor all of the time.  It is also a little hard and he gets bored chewing.  I have times when we have to make slushies so he will finish his meal.  I love the fact that it is so full of vitamins.  I just can not feed my horse the amounts that would make it so that I can not feed other vitamins (maybe a good thing at $15 a bag).
Susan Cushing