[RC] breeds versatilty - Jackie Causgrove

This is wonderful.  Thanks for all of the input.  I am just starting this.  I don't have any one horse in mind.

I choose an Andalusian cross because I do like the Barqoue horses.
However, I certainly will also look in the Arabians and the Morgans too.

So, given that this is the beginning of a search for me, I certainly want to keep avenues open.

As I said, for me, the most important thing is personality.  I like affectionate, intelligent horses with a lot of personality.  I have a grand time with those types of horses.
And obviously, a horse that is versatile.

Jackie

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.