From: Kerry Greear <kerryannieo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 8:47:36 PM
Subject: [RC] Best Breeds/Versatility

Jackie,  I encourage you to check out the morab breed.  I have two, and in my opinion it is a great cross.
Mine are both 50% arabian and 50% morgan.  The morabs are great trail riding horses and two of the highest
mileage endurance horses ever are morabs (Tulip and Astro Aries).  Morabs excel at driving and their personalities
make them great family horses.  Kerry