[RC] Which breed is best? - Tx Trigger

What type of driving do you want to do? Do you want to go around in circles in an arena and show breed classes (They have  a 1/2 Andalusian registry, and classes at the shows), or do you just want to drive for fun, or compete in Carriage driving shows, CDE's and such?  I've had friends compete their pure Andalusians at CDE's.

I competed my former endurance horse at CDE's, and he did pretty well. You will find more and more pure Arabs doing such events, but in general, when you get them fit for endurance, having them go calm and relaxed for the dressage portion was difficult.

If I was wanting to do dressage, endurance, and some driving, I'd look for a nice Morgan. Some of those Sport Horse type Morgans are VERY competitive in all of those events, plus, if you wanted to do breed show type stuff, you could do that too.

Jonni