Re: [RC] Which breed is best? - Boogeyrider

I ride and drive an Anglo-Arab, and truly  believe that I have best horse for the job!  Not only beautiful, athletic, with a personality that cant be beat, the anglo-arab is a magnificant cross.  He is great on the trail, very competitive, jumps, drives, packs, carries flags in parades, and my nieces and nephews love coming over and "riding" Cody in the yard....I am always looking for another, as he is 20 years old and I need to look to the future

Vicky Vaughan
transplanted PS region to west
North Fork, CA