[RC] Sick Horse Recovery and advice - Sherri Lyngar

Quick question. My four year old got either a cold or the flu. Lethargic, runny nose and eyes and a cough. He seems to be coming out of it just fine. He has had it for 5 days and is a little better today. I was reading online that if your horse has a cough or fever that you should not work them for three weeks after it subsides. That seems a little long to me, but of course I want him better more than anything. Advice? Thoughts?

Thanks
Sherri