[RC] question re: appropriate breed of horse for newbie with various interests - Jackie Causgrove

Hey all,
I have a newbie question.  :)

For various reasons, I am looking into an Andalusian cross; either an Arab cross or a Tb cross.
However I am interested in getting started in endurance as well (as well as dressage and driving and hence the interst in the Andalusian cross)

So, my question is, is this type of cross "okay"...  I'm not looking to set the world on fire.  Just to get out there, have a good time and hopefully finish.  Ya know, newbiie goals. :)

Oh and Andalusians are suppose to have very tough feet, sure footed and have originated from areas that were rocky and rough terrian.  Another reasons why I am interested in a cross.

Thanks for any and all input.......
Or any better ideas......

Thanks
Jackie

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Building a website is a piece of cake.