Re: [RC] Number of horses and riders in France - John Teeter

The difference Leonard points out is CEI.vs.CEN - from the (elitist:) view of the 160km rider, of course these CEN events are not endurance! and we get the 6000 person count. As we in the US already KNOW -- LD is not Endurance ... CEI.vs.CEN ... it's the same old story.

But when we want to count the number of endurance riders in the us, we gladly through in the LD riders (the 6000 number from the US is the AERC membership number which includes both divisions). We should do the same for France.

If we counted both the CEI and CEN participants, where would the French endurance population stand??

jt