[RC] Fort Valley Ride and Tie! - thekids18049

Hello!!!

I'm wondering if anyone has a spare horse that me and a friend can borrow to do the Fort Valley 15 mile ride and tie. It's my partner's first one so he wants to stick to the 15 miler :) Please email me at thekids18049 at aol dot com.

Sincerely,
Kyle