[RC] Need Saddle Input - Dawn Carrie

We're hoping the collective experience of you RCers can provide some ideas here...
Can anyone suggest some saddles that will fit a horse that has a very prominent spine, is rafter-sided (ribs are not well-sprung...rather, they slant downward.  This is a 13 yr old paso Fino gelding.  He's currently being ridden in a treeless saddle (Barefoot Cheyenne), but his spine is so prominent that on hilly rides the spine is impacted by the rider's seatbones, and he gets a small bump on his spine.  His back is more muscled up now due to being worked in frame and rounded (not hollow), but that spine is still very prominent, and always will be.  He needs a treed saddle to give spine clearance.  He's very narrow, so needs a narrow tree...but with good flare/clearance for the shoulders, as he has a *very* laid back shoulder and is very sensitive to any impingement on it.  He also has quite high withers.

At this point my husband (the rider) doesn't care if it's an English style or western style saddle...just wants some ideas to investigate that will work for the horse.

Any ideas?
Dawn Carrie, Texas