Re: [RC] [RC] Need Saddle Input - Karen Sullivan

Hi Dawn, I do not believe he needs a treed saddle, but certainly, the
old style Barefoots don't have any spinal clearance; that all has to
be created by the right pad.

I really give a good reccomendation for the Sensation hybrid. The
Sensations have a gullet with spinal clearance, and the hybrid has
good wither clearance.  The pommel is firmly stuffed, so have some
give....it is working just great on all my horses, and my mustang
really gaited well downhill this past weekend.
Karen