Re: [RC] GSFTR - magnumsmom

Perhaps the Fresno reporter should have done some research before
publishing that article... there were lots of QH's, western saddles,
10 gallon hats, and Cowboys at the Great Santa Fe Trail Horse Ride:

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local%20News/4horse_race

Of course Dawson was in jeans, but not cut-off jeans.  I know for a
fact that it's an editorial typo, not the reporter.  :)  :)  :)  Dawson had
his supplies strapped behind his saddle wrapped in a leg cut off of a
pair of jeans.

Everyone was treated equally.  We had a blast at least for the 3 days
Blue and I were there.  Matter of fact, Pete's rig stopped to pick us up
because we needed a ride to the start of Day 2 (no crew).

Hi Pete!

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM