Re: [RC] Input on feeding Young ones. - Queenslace

Yes, correction Thanks Susan! I meant 2% :) Thanks for the heads up on that Susan. I will search the archives for the post. Appreciate your input.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:08 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Input on feeding Young ones.

I?m assuming you meant feeding 2% of their body weight (about 20 lbs), not 20% (about 200 lbs), which would be feeding in high clover indeed. J

Rather than reinventing the wheel, check ridecamp archives from a few weeks ago, there was a pretty detailed discussion about feeding broodmares, with a link to even earlier discussions about feeding youngsters.  That might be helpful.

Susan Garlinghouse, DVM